India Against Spam Updated – Navigation Drawer, Donate Option And More
India Against Spam is a wonderful application which allows one click reporting of unwanted SMS and Calls to TRAI. If your number is registered for Do-Not-Disturb (DND), the sender of the call or SMS will be fined along with disconnection of sender number. The application also allows you to register for DND if you are not registered.
Recently the app has received a major update to add many new features.
List of all the changes is as follows –
- Navigation drawer for the application menu instead of old top bar. This is becoming standard with most of Android applications now a days.
- You can now check status of your complaint. Actually it opens TRAI status check web page in the app itself.
- Change in error reporting mechanism. This is applicable in case of receiving an error message from your telecom provider after a complaint.
- Donate support within the application. You can now donate 1 dollar to the developer for supporting the development of application.
- Spread the word. You can open and like the recently created Facebook page from the app.
- Various bug fixes.